*Live Chat is available during office hours.
M 9 am – 5 pm
T 8 am – 5 pm
W 9 am – 6:30 pm
T 8 am – 5 pm
F 8 am – 3:30 pm
S 8:00 am – 1 pm
After the office hour, your message will be emailed to the administrator
Mobile website QR Code
Leeming Dental Blog
- Can oral bacteria cause Alzheimer’s disease?
- Vaping vs smoking
- WARNING – Smoking damages your oral health!
- Straight teeth can improve your oral health
- Foods and drinks that stain your teeth
- World Oral Health Day 2018 – Your mouth is a mirror to your body
- Australian child oral health habits in 2018
- Foods and drinks to avoid if you have tooth sensitivity
- The importance of good oral health for teens
- Tips for a healthy and beautiful smile
- Sleep better and wake up refreshed with a mandibular advancement device (MAD)!
- CEREC crowns – one hour, one visit!
- Achieving a great smile with veneers, bonding and contouring
- Interdental brushes more effective than flossing
- Oral health education alone for kids is not enough
- The effects of diabetes on oral health
- Gum disease linked to faster cognitive decline in Alzheimer’s patients
- Dedicate a daffodil on Daffodil Day this year
- Modern dentistry gears up for the digital age
- Does your child have a dental home?
- Child Dental Benefit Schedule still open for business
- Dentists to join the fight against heart disease?
- What serious health conditions are linked to your oral health?
- Preventing Dental Emergencies
- 3D-printed teeth kill 99% of oral bacteria instantly – before brushing
- Sugar-free drinks and lollies cause dental erosion
- German researchers give thumbs up for Invisalign®…over braces!
- Children’s Dentistry
- Restore Missing Teeth
- 5 tips to brighter smiles