5 tips to brighter smiles
- Chew sugar-free gum – As you chew, your salivary glands are stimulated, hence producing more saliva which cleans and flushed out food debris and particles between your teeth, plus it freshend your breath, bonus!
- Floss… everyday! – Unfortunately folks, brushing your teeth alone just does not cut it. Bacteria likes to hide out in between your teeth which is where your toothbrush cannot clean. So if you would rather not have filings, flossing is the way to go!
- Drink H2O – Its not only great for your teeth but for weight loss, clearer skin, and metabolic functioning. (no cheating by adding cordial or syrups!)
- Brush your tongue – This may sound gross, but bacteria loves hiding out on the rough surface of your tongue too. So give it a good clean out while you are brushing, for an extra clean and fresh feeling.
- See your dentist twice a year – Nothing makes us happier than a patient who comes in regularly for cleans and has zero cavities. Its a big win-win situation for you and us!