single visit veneers
Veneers with CEREC technology
If you need a new veneer or have just broken one and need a replacement fast, Leeming Dental can fabricate a brand new ceramic veneer and have it in your mouth in a little over an hour right here in our clinic. This state-of-the-art treatment is made possible by CEREC, one of the most advanced cad-cam systems for all-ceramic dental restorations in the world.
What are CEREC veneers?
CEREC-veneers-Leeming-dental-centreCEREC ceramic veneers are a type of veneer created and manufactured using CEREC digital 3D technology – avoiding the need for a patient to undergo manual, uncomfortable dental impressions that may cause gag reflex or an achy jaw. CEREC veneers look completely natural and are allergy free for healthier gums. From start to finish, a CEREC veneer restoration only takes about an hour, after which you’ll be walking around and smiling with confidence. There’s no downtime waiting for an external dental lab to send in your custom veneer, nor any need to wear a temporary crown in the meantime.
Same day CEREC veneer procedures
At Leeming Dental, getting one or more veneers in one visit is made possible by the CEREC state-of-the-art cad-cam system. We begin all our CEREC veneer treatments with an oral examination to understand your clinical situation and a thorough consultation to understand your needs and wants. Once you have committed to your treatment plan, you’ll experience your veneer restoration procedure in 3 comfortable steps:
1. Your veneer restoration begins with your treating dentist taking photos and a digital impression of your prepped dentition with a 3D intraoral LED camera. All you need to do is open your mouth briefly while your Leeming dentist takes a 3D scan using a touch-free intraoral camera.
2. Next, you simply sit back and relax while our CEREC computer software generates a full-colour 3D model of your teeth in seconds. Your dentist then proceeds to design and digitally create your veneer restoration using advanced CEREC software. You can view the whole design process in real-time, as your dentist creates your veneer 3D model with precise attention to form, fit and aesthetic appearance. Once you are satisfied with your veneer’s design, the 3D model is uploaded to our CEREC 3D milling unit. It proceeds to carve out your new veneer from a colour-matched ceramic block in about 8 to 10 minutes depending on its size.
3. Once your new veneer has been finalised, your dentist will fit and bond it in your mouth. Now, your veneer restoration is complete and your smile perfected – same day, single visit.
Benefits of a CEREC veneer restoration
There are a number of benefits to having a CEREC veneer restoration over other veneer options, including:
- Time-saving single-visit, same-day treatment
- Comfortable non-invasive, digital dental impressions
- Natural appearance with custom-coloured, all-ceramic materials and clear margins
- High-tech, accurate computer-assisted design and in-house manufacture
- Plaque resistant for easier oral maintenance
- Bio-compatible and non-allergenic for healthier gums
- All ceramic – metal free
- Minimal prep to conserve more of your natural tooth structure
- Precise form and fit for better stability, function and durability
- No follow-up appointments
Book your one-visit CEREC veneer treatment at Leeming Dental
Getting a perfect veneer has never been easier or faster until now with CEREC veneers. For all the information you need or to book a one-visit CEREC restoration, call our helpful reception at Leeming Dental on 08 9310 3367 or BOOK ONLINE. You can also request information to be emailed to you in pdf format here.