Online booking terms:
- Your booking must be for dental emergency
- You must verify your booking by a text message or email for your appointment. We may call you or text message to remind your appointment within 48 hours.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, a minimum of 24 hours notice is required (for a change in schedule) to avoid a late cancellation fee.
- If you are a new patient. Please fill out your new patient form online or come 10 minutes early to fill out your medical history form.
- Make sure you bring in your private health insurance card and Medicare card to your dental appointments.
Dental Emergency Items:
- Severe toothache
- Abscesses / facial swelling / Oral infection
- Oral trauma (soft tissue) & bleeding
- Jaw pain
- Fracured jaw
- Bitten or injured tongue, lips or cheeks
- Root fracture
- Knocked-out / dislodged
- Displaced tooth
- Cracked, broken, chipped or fractured tooth/root
- Lost/fractured crowns, fillings or other dental work